Generator Maintenance Contracts
KOHLER Uninterruptible Power (KUP) offers a comprehensive and cost-effective range of service plans to ensure your stand by generator is ready to perform when it is needed most. Our stand by generator service plans cover all key components including engine, alternator, control system, fuel, exhaust, cooling and air handling systems
Since standby generators are usually inoperative for long periods, regular service is needed to ensure that they are fully functional and able to supply power when required.
All our service plans offer the flexibility to choose the level of service needed to ensure that risks and costs are minimised. They all provide regular maintenance visits and you can choose the level of response time you need to suit your business requirements and we’ll be on-site within those response times – guaranteed.
- Inspection and cleaning
- Electrical, hydraulic and lubricant checks
- Engine maintenance and repair
- Battery checks and maintenance
- Fuel checks and replenishment
- Oil sampling and changing
- Air and water filter replacement
- 24/7 Emergency support
- Load bank testing (optional)
- Fixed, competitively priced service plans, guaranteeing generator availability – with no unscheduled budgetary surprises
- Guaranteed response times to site – we’re there when we say we’ll be there
- 24/7 telephone support for an instant response to your service needs
- Extensive network of trained field service engineers
- KUP provides service for a wide range of generator brands
- Support contracts tuned precisely to each installation, so you only pay for the service level you need.
- Remote monitoring options to complement telephone support.
- Extensive spare parts inventory ensuring maintenance and repairs are carried out without delay
To maximise the reliability of your standby generator, a service plan from KUP also ensures critical component degradation is identified and that repairs or replacements are carried out before a fault occurs.
Immediate spares availability is assured through our extensive spares inventory.
We also communicate with you right through the service process, proactively managing your service visits and organising the best time to visit to minimise any disruption, so you know exactly what’s going on and when your standby generator will be next serviced.
All this not only ensures your power protection system will guarantee your business continuity but assures your valuable peace of mind.
From initial contact through installation, service, maintenance to disposal, KUP provides its customers with an unrivalled single source for complete power protection.