Accreditations and Certifications
KOHLER Uninterruptible Power adheres to numerous professionally recognised industry certifications. Our accreditations range from industry standards to more specialised accreditations, highlighting our expertise.
KOHLER Uninterruptible Power: Insurance, Health and Safety, and Policy Documents.
Health and Safety, and Environmental Certificates
- Environmental Policy Statement
- Quality Policy Statement
- ISO9001 Certificate to December 2023
- Health and Safety Policy Statement
- ISO14001 Certificate May 16 to May 2025
- ISO45001 Certificate to May 2025
- Safe Contractor Certificate to September 2024
- CHAS Certificate to 2024
- Constructionline Certificate
- Achilles Certificate of Assessment to May 2024
- RISQS Certificate to December 2023
- RESET Certificate to April 2024
- Avetta Certificate
- Hazardous Waste Registration – 2017 Onwards
- SMAS Worksafe July 2024
- Facilitiesline Certificate – September 2023
- Public and Products Liability to 2024
- Employers Liability to 2024
- Contract Works to 2024
- Professional Indemnity to 2024
- Airside Liability to 2024
CPD Certificate of Course Provision
- UPSL Name Change – Customer notification letter
- UPSL Name Change – Supplier Notification
- KOHLER Uninterruptible Power Name Change Certificate
On hand and ready to support you
Whether considering design concepts for a new facility or how to tackle an upgrade, our trusted experts are on hand to help you find an efficient, resilient system and service package that works for you.
Or why not give us a call on 0800 731 3269 and chat directly to a member of our team.