Designed specifically for Graduate Engineers and Engineers who would like to refresh their knowledge of UPS, this FREE one-day training course will cover basic and some technical information related to specifying UPS systems for mission-critical applications. This course has also been approved by CIBSE for CPD and will count towards your CPD hours.
- UPS Fundamentals: Internal Components
- UPS Topology; Standalone vs Modular. Choosing redundant and parallel UPS systems. Tier levels
- Choosing redundant and parallel UPS systems. Tier levels continued
- Availability considerations; MTBF & MTTR
- Neutral-Earth reference point for UPS systems. Electrical configuration of sites in “floating” conditions
- Transformers and their use in circuits
- Fault clearance in UPS circuits
- The VRLA battery and sizing a battery system
I took away many best practices from the seminar which I will use in my current role when specifying UPS requirements.
Overall, I found the seminar very informative. Good technical content, good overall session timings. Great presentation.
The seminar was engaging, with plenty of relevant technical information.
Very useful seminar and very well presented.
As UPS technology continues to develop to meet ever-changing requirements, the knowledge required to accurately specify a system increases accordingly.
Today, UPS systems and the infrastructure which support them is complex and requires a comprehensive level of understanding. This event represents a fantastic opportunity to obtain a real insight of what’s involved when specifying the latest UPS technology, from one of the industry’s market leaders.