KOHLER Uninterruptible Power provide a choice of two high-quality automatic changeover panels – the VERSO 100 and 200 – to enable automatic start-up of the standby generator and safe, fast transfer of the load in the event of a mains power cut. When the mains’ power is restored, these changeover panels will automatically disconnect the generator and connect the load back to the mains.
VERSO 100 S is rated for applications from 35 to 160 Amp. The VERSO 200 is rated for higher applications from 200 to 3200 Amp and has the additional benefit of an LCD, allowing the voltage and frequency parameters on both the mains and generator sides to be simultaneously displayed.
VERSO 100 S
- Reliable and simple to use
- The range extends from 35 – 160A in an IP31 plastic control unit.
- Adjustments made using potentiometers
- Complies with standard IEC* 60947-6-1
- Secure maintenance (no contact with conducting parts)
- Handle for manual emergency operation supplied as standard
- Kit for earthing neutral
- Programmable timing
- Stable positions not affected by vibrations and impacts
- Monitoring by a microprocessor
- Detachable mains measurement board: in the event of damage due to a mains overvoltage situation, only the mains measurement board needs to be replaced.
- Reduced wiring: the source changeover switch is connected as close as possible to the network protection with an emergency genset installed at a distance.
- By programming: the product is fully adaptable to the customer’s network
- Electrical measurements of the mains power and genset: indicates the status of the installation, fault finding, and settings.
- Continuity of service: in the event of a motorisation fault, the supply to the installation is maintained.
- Protection: protection present for the genset auxiliaries.
- Adaptability to unstable networks: this control unit is suited to all types of unstable networks.
- Event history