PowerREPORTER Remote UPS Monitoring
Specifically designed to ensure your business’ critical load is protected by dedicated, trained personnel, even when your facility is unmanned. By ensuring engineers are equipped with the most up to date, accurate performance data and incident logs then in the event of an issue they can arrive fully informed and equipped with appropriate spares to resolve it in the fastest time possible.
PowerREPORTER communicates constantly with your UPS system in order to automatically detect any error or alarm messages. In the event of an incident being detected, PowerREPORTER automatically connects with KUP’s Service Centre network via email, transmitting a status message and providing any available details relating to the fault, as well as a device identification string.
KUP’s service centre personnel are then able to liaise with the company’s field team, who can investigate the UPS, performing all necessary remote diagnostics before reaching the facility within the contracted service agreement time frame.
- Continuous monitoring and management of your UPS, batteries and emergency lighting power protection, allowing fault detection and failure prevention
- Ideal for mission-critical systems and unmanned sites
- Alarm-triggered interrogation of UPS parameters for remote diagnosis
- Monthly status reports direct to your e-mail inbox
- Dedicated KUP Support Centre – Manned 24/7/365 to ‘collect, assess and respond.’
- Combined with a maintenance contract, PowerREPORTER improves service levels, enabling engineer to arrive onsite with the correct spares
- Complete assurance of continuous availability
Your fully customisable solution
- Installation and maintenance of your power surveillance system
- Standard SMTP email connectivity through one way communication with no additional firewall access or configuration required
- Real-time email notification sent in response to alarm/critical events directly to KUP Support Centre
- Monthly UPS Status Report detailing trends and alarms
- Integrate room temperature, motion detection and other parameters into a custom report and build dependent actions eg turning on A/C unit
- Optional Battery Monitoring via PowerNSURE – measuring battery discharge, temperature and humidity levels to help prevent battery failure
From initial contact through installation, service, maintenance to disposal, KUP provides its customers with an unrivalled single source for complete power protection.