Emergency Lighting Maintenance Contracts
KOHLER Uninterruptible Power (KUP) offers a comprehensive and cost-effective range of service plans to ensure your Emergency Lighting system is ready to perform when it is needed most.
BS 5266-1, Section 12 outlines the recommended routine testing of the system by the end user. These include (but is not definitive to):
- Checking functional operation “at least every month”
- Full rated duration test (on each luminaire) “at least annually” (full discharge of batteries to check all working as required)
- Logging of failures to any part of the system and introducing alternate safety procedures until this is repaired
- Recording all testing and repair information in a logbook
All our plans offer the flexibility to choose the level of service needed to ensure that risks and costs are minimised. They all provide regular maintenance visits, and you can choose the level of response time you need to suit your business requirements and we’ll be on-site within those response times – guaranteed.
- Inspection & cleaning
- Emergency call-out options including guaranteed speed of response, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Battery maintenance
- Luminaires maintenance
- Fully comprehensive cover available
- Fixed, competitively priced service plans, guaranteeing Emergency Lighting availability – with no unscheduled budgetary surprises
- Guaranteed response times to site – we’re there when we say we’ll be there
- 24/7 telephone support for an instant response to your service needs
- Extensive network of trained field service engineers
- Support contracts tuned precisely to each installation, so you only pay for the service level you need.
- Spare parts inventory ensuring maintenance and repairs are carried out in a timely fashion
From initial contact through installation, service, maintenance to disposal, KUP provides its customers with an unrivalled single source for complete power protection.