[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Designed specifically for Graduate Engineers, and Engineers who would like to improve their UPS knowledge, this FREE training course will cover basic and some technical information related to specifying UPS systems for mission-critical applications. technology available.
· UPS systems – brief history, what they do and how
· Choosing a UPS system; single, parallel & redundant systems
· Availability considerations; MTBF & MTTR
· Battery systems, design life & sizing
· Neutral-Earth reference point for UPS systems
· Transformers and their use in circuits
· Fault clearance in UPS circuits
· Case study[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Alex Emms is Operations Director for KOHLER Uninterruptible Power Ltd. Alex has more than 30 years’ experience of the UK power protection business and 19 years’ service at KUP. Alex started out as a Field Service Engineer, progressing to Senior Engineer, Supervisor, Service Manager and now Operations Director.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”18414″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]
This free-to-attend course is likely to be very popular, so book early to avoid disappointment.