- This event has passed.
Cambridge, CB1 1LY United Kingdom
This FREE drop-in Forum is designed to improve your knowledge of UPS systems & static inverters, without taking a whole day of your time.
Our Technical & Sales Team will be available all day at The Gonville Hotel in central Cambridge, to provide you with the opportunity to discuss any questions you might have on a one-to-one basis.
There will be a 20 minute introductory presentation at 10am and again at 2pm. Plus we will have a series of short presentations available on the following.
Topics to be discussed:
- Latest technologies and how UPS are used as back-up for Data Centres, Biomedical Research Facilities, Universities, Hospitals, Commercial Buildings
- Static Inverters for centralised emergency lighting systems
- UPS battery monitoring & care system
- UPS remote monitoring servicing considerations
- Technical considerations including neutral/earth referencing, and sizing for difficult loads
Register your interest
Please complete the form if you are interested in dropping by on the day.
Meet the team
- Mike Elms, Technical Manager, Kohler Uninterruptible Power Ltd
- John Kreyling, Area Sales Manager, Kohler Uninterruptible Power Ltd
- Matt Henley, Technical Director, KUP Emergency Lighting Manufacturer
Mike Elms, Technical Manager, KUP