22-25 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1DX United Kingdom
Designed specifically for Graduate Engineers, and Engineers who would like to improve their UPS knowledge, this FREE training course will cover basic and some technical information related to specifying UPS systems for mission-critical applications. technology available.
** This course is CPD-certified by CIBSE and will count towards your CPD points**
· UPS fundamentals: internal components & lithium-ion batteries
· UPS topologies: Standalone vs Modular
· Availability considerations; MTBF & MTTR
· Neutral-Earth reference point for UPS systems
· Transformers and their use in circuits
· Fault clearance in UPS circuits
· Configuring a UPS system
About the trainer
Alex Emms is Operations Director for Kohler Uninterruptible Power. Alex has 30 years experience of the power protection business and 19 years service at KUP.
Alex started out as a Field Service Engineer, progressing to Senior Engineer, Supervisor, Service Manager and now Operations Director. He is qualified with HNC in Electrical & Electronic Engineering and a CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership
This free-to-attend course is likely to be very popular, so book early to avoid disappointment.