- This event has passed.
Hook, Hampshire RG27 9XA United Kingdom
Designed specifically for Graduate Engineers, and Engineers who would like to improve their UPS knowledge, this FREE training course will cover basic and some technical information related to specifying UPS systems for mission-critical applications. technology available.
· UPS systems – brief history, what they do and how
· Choosing a UPS system; single, parallel & redundant systems
· Availability considerations; MTBF & MTTR
· Battery systems, design life & sizing
· Neutral-Earth reference point for UPS systems
· Transformers and their use in circuits
· Fault clearance in UPS circuits
· Case study
About the trainer
Mike Elms is Technical Manager for Kohler Uninterruptible Power Ltd. With more than 15-years experience of the UK power protection business, Mike has extensive experience of specifying UPS systems for data centres across the IT, financial & telecom market sectors.
“I took away many best practices from the seminar which I will use in my current role when specifying UPS requirements.”
**THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED**
Bookings for this training course are now closed. Our next Academy in Hook will be on the 19th July. Please email [email protected] if you are interested in registering for the 19th July course.