- This event has passed.
Hook, Hampshire RG27 9XA United Kingdom
** THIS COURSE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED **
Designed specifically for Graduate Engineers, and Engineers who would like to improve their UPS knowledge, this FREE two-day training course will cover basic and some technical information related to specifying UPS systems for mission-critical applications.
· UPS systems – brief history, what they do and how
· Choosing a UPS system; single, parallel & redundant systems
· Availability considerations; MTBF & MTTR
· Battery systems, design life & sizing
· Neutral-Earth reference point for UPS systems
· Transformers and their use in circuits
· Fault clearance in UPS circuits
· Case study
About the trainer
Mike Elms is Technical Manager for Kohler Uninterruptible Power Ltd. With more than 15-years experience of the UK power protection business, Mike has extensive experience of specifying UPS systems for data centres across the IT, financial & telecom market sectors.