Hook, Hampshire RG27 9XA United Kingdom
Designed specifically for Graduate Engineers, and Engineers who would like to improve their UPS knowledge, this FREE training course will cover basic and some technical information related to specifying UPS systems for mission-critical applications. technology available.
This course has also been approved by CIBSE for CPD and will count towards your points.
Refreshments will be provided throughout the day including lunch.
· UPS fundamentals: internal components including Lithium-ion batteries
· UPS Topology; Standalone vs Modular. Choosing redundant and parallel UPS systems. Tier levels
· Choosing a UPS system; single, parallel & redundant systems
· Availability considerations; MTBF & MTTR
· Battery systems, design life & sizing
· Neutral-Earth reference point for UPS systems
· Transformers and their use in circuits
· Fault clearance in UPS circuits
About the trainer
Alex Emms is Operations Director for Kohler Uninterruptible Power Ltd. Alex has more than 27 years experience of the UK power protection business and 17 years service at KUP. Alex started out as a Field Service Engineer, progressing to Senior Engineer, Supervisor, Service Manager and now Operations Director.
This free-to-attend course is currently FULL.
By filling in your details below, we will add you to our waiting list and inform you when spaces become available.