- This event has passed.
Glasgow, G2 8DL United Kingdom
Designed specifically for Graduate Engineers, and Engineers who would like to improve their UPS knowledge, this FREE training course will cover basic and some technical information related to specifying UPS systems for mission-critical applications. technology available.
This course has also been approved by CIBSE for CPD and will count towards your points.
· UPS systems – brief history, what they do and how
· Choosing a UPS system; single, parallel & redundant systems
· Availability considerations; MTBF & MTTR
· Battery systems, design life & sizing
· Neutral-Earth reference point for UPS systems
· Transformers and their use in circuits
· Fault clearance in UPS circuits
· Case study
This free-to-attend course is likely to be very popular, so book early to avoid disappointment.