- This event has passed.
Bristol, BS1 4SP
Designed specifically for Graduate Engineers, and Engineers who would like to improve their UPS knowledge, this FREE training course will cover basic and some technical information related to specifying UPS systems for mission-critical applications. technology available.
· UPS systems – brief history, what they do and how
· Choosing a UPS system; single, parallel & redundant systems
· Availability considerations; MTBF & MTTR
· Battery systems, design life & sizing
· Neutral-Earth reference point for UPS systems
· Transformers and their use in circuits
· Fault clearance in UPS circuits
· Case study
About the trainer
Mike Elms is Technical Manager for Kohler Uninterruptible Power Ltd. With more than 15-years experience of the UK power protection business, Mike has extensive experience of specifying UPS systems for data centres across the IT, financial & telecom market sectors.
This free-to-attend course is likely to be very popular, so book early to avoid disappointment.