KUP will be attending the UK Health Show on the 28th September at Olympia, London
The UK Health Show brings together senior healthcare professionals and decision makers for one day to help the NHS and the wider sector promote and improve service delivery for better health care outcomes across the UK.
There will be five leading healthcare shows under one roof including; Technology, Procurement, Estates, Commissioning and Cyber Security in Healthcare.
Secure power availability is an essential requirement within Hospital and other Healthcare operations:
- Life saving critical care equipment such as incubators, kidney dialysis, respiratory and operating theatre equipment needs to be functioning 24/7.
- Patient records need to be accessed and administered.
- Appointments need to be setup.
- Security, lighting and information systems need to be maintained.
Protecting the integrity of PC’s, IT networks, server rooms, communication rooms, call & control centres and datacentres that are used to facilitate these services is therefore essential.
Visit us at Stand E204
- Drop in your business card and have the chance to the WIN AN APPLE WATCH! All you need to do is follow us @KohlerUPS_UK and tweet to #KUPHealth stating why you’d like to win the watch and we’ll announce the winner on the stand at 3pm!
- View and discuss the modular PowerWAVE 8000DPA 80kVA UPS, one of the most reliable UPS systems in the industry, offering six nines availability and low total cost of ownership with pay-as-you-grow modular UPS flexibility
- Take a look at the standalone PowerWAVE 5000/TP UPS, designed for mid-size server rooms, telecommunication systems and healthcare-related processes with capacities from 10 kVA – 50 kVA
- Find out more about our range of Emergency Lighting Static Inverters
- Have an informal chat with our technical sales representatives about our range of single and three phase, standalone & modular UPS systems
- Gain information on our service and remote monitoring UPS products, including our UPS battery care plan PowerNSURE and UPS remote monitoring system PowerREPORTER
- Pick up a FREE copy of the UPS Handbook (RRP £40.99)