Since generators are usually inoperative for long periods, regular service is needed to ensure that they are fully functional and able to supply power when required. All our service plans offer the flexibility to choose the level of service needed to ensure that risks and costs are minimised. They all provide regular maintenance visits and you can choose the level of response time you need to suit your business requirements and we’ll be on-site within those response times – guaranteed.
- Inspection & cleaning
- Electrical, hydraulic and lubricant checks
- Engine maintenance and repair
- Battery checks and maintenance
- Fuel checks and replenishment
- Oil sampling & changing, air & water filter replacement
- 24/7 Emergency support
- Load bank testing (optional)
- Fixed, competitively priced service plans, guaranteeing generator availability – with no unscheduled budgetary surprises
- Guaranteed response times to site – we’re there when we say we’ll be there
- 24/7 telephone support for an instant response to your service needs
- Extensive network of trained field service engineers
- KUP provides service for a wide range of generator brands
- Support contracts tuned precisely to each installation, so you only pay for the service level you need.
- Remote monitoring options to complement telephone support.
- Extensive spare parts inventory ensuring maintenance and repairs are carried out without delay
To maximise the reliability of your standby generator, a service plan from KUP also ensures critical component degradation is identified and that repairs or replacements are carried out before a fault occurs. Immediate spares availability is assured through our extensive spares inventory.
We also communicate with you right through the service process, proactively managing your service visits and organising the best time to visit to minimise any disruption, so you know exactly what’s going on and when you standby generator will be next serviced.
All this, not only ensures your power protection system will guarantee your business continuity, but assures your valuable peace of mind.